Monday, July 21, 2008

pain is the bullet, anger is the trigger.

I'm sure that I will always be
A lonely number like root three

The three is all that's good and right,
Why must my three keep out of sight
Beneath the vicious square root sign,
I wish instead I were a nine

For nine could thwart this evil trick,
with just some quick arithmetic

I know I'll never see the sum, as 1.7321
Such is my reality, a sad irrationality

When hark! What is this I see,
Another square root of a three

As quietly co-waltzing by,
Together now we multiply
To form a number we prefer,
Rejoicing as an integer

We break free from our mortal bonds
With the wave of magic wands

Our square root signs become unglued
Your love for me has been renewed
(poem from Harold&Kumar's second movie)

I had the best weekend ever and it was totally spoilt by fudgin' crap.

Sa'aday.
Eventho this day supposed to suck, theoretically, but it was weirdly awesome. Why?
We didn't study much in english. We just discussed the exam that we had which was way better than doing compos that he frequently gives.
I actually understood what was happening during bio. Which is totally a miracle.
We are now using laptops to do malay work at school. Which is totally awesome. And Cikgu ain't so strict with me anymore. :D

The PARTY!





Guitar Hero


DDR



Singstar


Brother's Drum 'Show'

Si kaka organised a mini party at home, just for fun. She booked a bouncer which I played as soon as I got home from school with Ajeeb. Played for an hour or so. Was soaking wet, but it was totally worth it. :D
After drying up and resting for a bit, I went to play Guitar Hero and got addicted to it, again. I was still on normal with the guitar but now I can do a bit of hard. :DD
Then I played DDR with kaka to pass the time. I admit I've gotten slower at the thing but I'm still alright, playing difficult and expert most of the time.
And I skipped Jaya tuitions. :D

But I still had to attend Study Zone tuitions. It was alright tho, as it usually is. We only have a few weeks left with teacher. She's leaving to complete her Master's. She won't tell us where she's going tho. :( She'll tell us on the 9th where there's gonna be a farewell party for teacher. :D

Yesterday, I spent half of the day in Gadong.
Went to tuitions in the morning.
Went to the Mall in the afternoon. There was this expo and there was singing and dancing and DONATING. HA-HA! Self reminder: say NO to pistacchio ice cream. x)
Then I continued tuitions till 8.
Arrived home, argued with people and so I slept angry. Which made me sleep badly. Which made today totally crappy. With the exception of Stroya telling us our exam marks. I got okay marks. :]

I still feel crappy, shitty, awful, stressed, whatever you may call it. So 'till here.

zisce.

No comments: