Sunday, July 13, 2008

the week literally ended in a bang. :D

if thunder is a bang, then yeah. x)

the week has mainly been extremely boring
. and tiresome. especially Thursday. *yaawwnn.

let's start from Mondayy! :D
I didn't go to school on this day. WHY? 'Cos there was that
boring counseling thing. They said it was fun tho, but ah welll. I don't careee. I slept till 11. xD

I didn't go to school on Tuesday and Wednesday too. I had a very bad fever. Was shivering when it was hot,
sweating when it was cool, etc. So I had to stay at home and do absolutely nothing. I just laid in bed, taking meds. Got up from the bed just to go to the toilet and eat. At least I got to skip 2 whole days of school righhttt? :p

Thursday.
I experienced the
aftereffects of the fever. I still felt cold everywhere I go. And a bit weak. And I also got something new: a sore throat. :(
What's worse was, there was bio on that day. Both normal and extra classes. What a great day to start school after a fever. -_-
I missed a day of bio and they were continuing what I missed so I was totally bangang and sleeeepy. (as usual) And she gave us homework, about the stuff that I didn't know and I totally didn't do them. Handal sudah. xDD
The only cool thing about this day waasss.... the physics pracs. Gonna do more next week. :D

Friday was basically the same as the other Fridays I encountered, except for the fact that I had extra chem tuitions. On the way back, I saw si Rai at SMS, all alonneee. aawwwhhh. poor dude. *pat pat.
Again, the aftereffects of the fever were present. x(

Yesterday, school was normal.
English: we had to do a letter that I absolutely didn't know anything about. So I ended up annoying si Marcel balik-balik with constant "Cel, what am I gonna do next?" nags. :D
Chem and Bio, nothing much happened.
Bio: we finally went into an interesting topic: the eye. Yeah, it's connected with coordination and response(of which I am still blurry on), but at least it's less complicated. I think. :D
Then maths was normal. Me, Muizz, Marcel and Wafie were doing our normal stuff;
absolutely nothing. :p
We had to skip malay to rearrange our tables and chairs in the audi. Gonna be a standardised test on monday for the english subject ONLY. After that will be normal school life. :(
There weren't Jaya tuitions 'cos he's away.
Bio tuitions were normal. :D
Si Teacher Has insisted that there's Indian blood in me. Or Pakistani. Which doesn't comfort me in any way at all.

Physics tuitions today were talor. Cikgu Saiful was back with his Indian accent. All because of Muizz. Lol. Si Atikah didn't come. Wafie was really expecting her to come and sit beside him. Again. But instead, I sat beside him. Which made him go "Why YOUU??" :D

Bio tuitions were awesommeeee! xD
At first were the normal learning and studying. Then after I went for prayers, everything went cacat.
On the way back from prayers, I saw that they were having a short break. Si Faris (a new guy. Knew him beforehand from BASE camp) was outside and he was talking to the guys inside about ghosts and stuff. And I, who's used to walking silently, was just walking normally towards the tuition place. Si Faris didn't know I was behind him and he was heading to the dark part of the place, as a result of a dare. And when he turned around, he was so frickin surprised, he jumped up and swear with that scared look in his face. We laughed our asses off.
DURING class, me, Merule, Sol and teacher were talking about ghosts too. I told them about my experiences, Merule told about his and teacher about hers. Yatah then suddenly the place goes freaking dark. Teacher screamed and si Sol bediri tarus, tekajut. Rupanya si Hakim off lampu. pfffttt. We laughed at teacher and Sol. :D
When we were going home, we were all grouped at the very long and dark corridor, which was spooky enough. Si Faris and Hakim wanted to go to the so-called 'haunted' surau. Hakim was in front and suddenly he was screaming so si Faris ran away, screaming jua. Then si Hakim came out
laughing his brains out and we all laughed at Faris. Again. While we were laughing, some crazy thunder roared through the corridor and before I knew it, everyone was running to the exit. Hahahah.

Maybe I'll bring pics of tomorrow's test. If I can, that is. There's bio pracs lagi. Everyone else is leaving at 12 but we're leaving at 3! Booorrriiinnngggg.

Off to bed now. All of Brunei's form 5s are taking this test. Except for private schools. So I need to be in tip-top shape for the test. I don't wanna embarass myself infront of the whole of Form 5 Brunei, right? :D
Goodnight everybody!

zisce.

No comments: