Wednesday, July 2, 2008

today, part of yesterday.

didn't get to talk about yesterday's tuition class. nothing much happened tho. I DID went to the mall before tuitions tho. Ate at Swensen's and went to look for the Guitar Hero on Tour game. I SOOOO want to get it. x.x Tuitions went normally. We did past year questions. And the usual annoying stuff to pass the time. :D

-Todayy-
I was
sooo veerryyy sleeeepyyy. For the entire day I was. Slept late last night. Because of.. umm... stuff. :p If I could sleep during class(es), I would have. Too bad we were learning important shit. xP
The AddMath test went well. Finished early and all. Then we continued studying about Trigonometric Differentiation. What's that? I do not know. Was chatting with Muizz during the entire lesson. :D And kami kacau orang melintas class. Both the people we know and the random ones.
Chemistry and Physics went normally. Studied that topic with the enthalpy and the exothermic stuff during chem. Physics was the normal note-copying, blablabla. Joked around with sir a lot with si Muizz so it was cool.
We started on the descriptive essay in English. We needed to write about a family member, a close friend or a person you once knew. Wrote about
girl-crazed Marcel. hahhaaaa. He's cool about it tho. Si Khaliq told him that Izzul wrote about Jiah and off he ran to Izzul's table. Ketara wah jealous ah. Told ya, girl-crazed. xD

Found out the newbie in tuition. Or rather, newbies. :D Si
Izzi and Mizah. Mizah, ex-classmate from SMS. Izzi, a guy from SMS who I just know by name. And we didn't go studying tadi. Instead teacher brought us to McD! xD But before tuitions, I ate 2 whole burgers so I couldn't eat much in McD. :( While eating, Nick explained his theory about what you should do during a date. Teacher, Khaliq and me talked about Bruneians. x) Laughed a lot during the meal. Specially me and Nick.

We have another dumb talk tomorrow. When will they enddd?? At least we'll skip geo. :D And hopefully, bio, or at least, part of bio. Amiiiinnn. Maybe I'll bring the digicam. MAYBE.
And yeah, that's about it. Goodnight y'all.

zisce.

No comments: