Tuesday, November 22, 2011

he's bro-o-o-ooo-o-o-oo-o-o-ooo-o-o-o-keeenn doowwnn

wuzzat bed? you feel like changing clothes?

KABLAMO! theree ya go.
what's up homey baloneys?
just a little update.
anddd a MOVIE RAVEEUUWWWW.


didnt go to bowling.
here's what happened. i'll sum it up in a nice little poem. enjoy.


pagi, main bula.
balik, jalan kaki.
the clouds went "hey, look at THAT idiot.
let's shower him with PEE!"


so that made me kinda moody. and cold. and wet.
so I didnt go to the bowling thingg.
oh wellll.
but no matter.
that night, I made.... MEATABALL SPAHAGEHETTI.
'twas goood. but not good enough!
i shall make another. and then take a picture of that and show it off here. =D


lets go to the REVIEW


Crazy Stupid Love


9/10
very very nice movie in my opinion. very surprising type of movie from someone like steve carell. there's a nice story in there and the humor is good too. go watch!


I has an exam this fridaaayyy.
and a FREAKING LECTURE RIGHT AFTER
AT 4
IN THE AFTERNOON
ON A FRIDAY
WHAT THE HELL
awesome planning there guys. real great.
you're lucky i'm a good student.
or I would've skipped your lecture.


welp. i'm off to study.
cheerio.
right after my exam, I'm gonna saturate my brain with hours worth of skyrim goodness.
also (for marule and wafie) aku kan kumpul IP to get vladimir. and then buy his new legendary skin. *.*


syat is awesome because she introduced me to running man.


zisce.

No comments: