Thursday, November 17, 2011

happy birthday babuuuuu!

just posting to say happy birthday to my dearest babu back at home.
I miss you babu!
present babu fridge magnets saja.
also, just a reminder, you are 30 years older than me. =p
my pretty babu
anyhoos. updates. lets seeeee.
last week.... OOH! MOVIE REVIEW


Immortals


3/10
had very high expectations from this movie. cos the trailer looked super cool AND it was from the producers of 300. a movie which i LOVED. and this movie is basically flying crap; the fact that it flies is kinda cool but overall, it is still crap. A 3!


saturday and sunday, usual weekend business. main netball but bula inda jadi cos nada orang main. so i studied at home. pretty productive day for me.


this week, as always, meh.
monday, pbl was okay.
tuesday, we went to a hospital way over at govan. wherever the hell that is.
and I walked to the hospital which took about 20 mins from the station. -.-
and guess what. TRIP WAS USELESS.
we were supposed to visit a ward of elderly patients.
this ward had elderly patients. with oxygen masks. and had pretty serious stuff.
so hell no we were getting in. even if we were, how would they talk. -_-
why should I talk to you when I have this window for company?


so it was a useless trip there.
wednesday, lab. was surprisingly boring this week.
today, nada. gonna go ngaji soon.
so yeah.
this weekend, ada bowling. so hopefully, that'll be fun and I mightt take pictures. might. dont keep your hopes up. =p


zisce.

No comments: