Tuesday, November 29, 2011

hello skyrim. so we meet at last.

helloooooo.
my exams areeeee OVAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.
WHHHHHHEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWW.






so now I can thoroughly enjoy my 3 weeks before holidays.....
NOT.
I STILL HAVE CLASSES.
WHAT KIND OF SCHOOL IS THISSSSSS.


oh well. good news is, I've my trusty Skyrim to keep me company AND my vladimir and his awesome new skin. huahahahaha.


so. what have I been doing?
nothing productive of course!


I've just been playing games allllllll weekend.
it was a great weekend for me. =D
alsooooo.
I MADE THIS.
I just noticed it looks like sauced up balls of poo. they're meatballs, okay.
righttt after my exam. it was my way of celebrating. it was goodelicious.


so for the next 3 weeks, instead of having less work, I'll have 2 PBLs per week! WHOOO!
more work is ALWAYS great news. -.-
so I'm gonna spend the next few weeks in miserryyyyyy.
see you guys in 3 weeks!
or less, if something cool happens.


zisce.

No comments: