Wednesday, August 11, 2010

praise be olliver.

hello everyonee.
first and foremost, I'd like to wish all my muslim friends a happy ramadhan. =D
I hope you all get a full month of fasting. =]

so what has happened since monday...
yesterday, there was a 'road safety' talk.
kesian the speaker, about half the audi was noisy.
and they sure paid the price.
our crazy banshee teacher marahi kami after.
one of the teachers even said "...angan-angan kan jadi doctor! angan-angan kan jadi engineer!..."
he freaking said that we CANT be doctors or engineers.
what a great teacher.
as if everyone was noisy.

and he cursed us. cursed us to a life of failure.
I for one, am very disgusted by his 'words of wisdom'.
screw you.


so enough about evil teachers and their curses.
who knows. we might be their surgeon in the future on a life or death matter. heheheh.


I've got to study during the holidaysss. for my bio.
and maths maybe.
and chem.
bio first tho. cos bio's the first exam.

and I fell in lovee. with a cat. in school.

it's tiny and cute and small and kitten!
yes, kitten is an adjective.
I wanna bring it homee.
but sadly, it 'belongs to the hostel boys'.
I hope they feed it well.
will take a picture next time if I see it again. =D

zisce.

No comments: