Wednesday, August 25, 2010

ever wish you were... SPIDERWOMANN?

good evening everybody!
or good morning if you're reading this in the morning.
or good afternoon, if you're reading this in the afternoon.

funny gifs - Does that count as a bounce?
see more SeƱor Gif

tomorrow's my last day of mocks!
yay. =D
but saturday I gots schools.
boo.
but it's just 2 hours.
yay. =D
of bio p5 mock corrections.
boo.
oh wellll. least the holidays are NEXT FREAKING WEEK. =D
and I'm totally in the gaming mood. =D

I miss going out with em guys. and marcel.
BILA JALAN?
my ass is rotting at home. =D

and and and.
not to brag.
but my chem breakdown is AAA. =DDD
my first ever! so I'm really happy.
but my maths is AB. so there's a chance that that'll bring me down in A2s. hope that doesn't happen tho.

also, I promised the family photos.
so here they are. =]
they're kinda small here so click on it to see the full size. =D



zisce.

No comments: