Saturday, March 5, 2011

FLIPPETEEPEE!


hey'all! howdy dereee.
iz time for some more blog updation teehee.

so interesting things that happened over the weeek....
ajeeb fell down masa main bula di skulah.
which isn't that interesting.
until you find out that he fractured his collarbone! :OO
so he has to wear that thing to suspend his arm. I'll call it... suspenders.
so yeah, he looks ugly now. even more ugly than before. =D

Crazy Horse Gif - Crazy Horse

other things that's happened....
ooh! me and adib took driving lessons. =D
undang undang lessons. so it was hella boring. our test is this 9th. =D
so I'm excited for that.

and I'm invited for the prize presentation thing in md on the 10th. so a bit excited for that too. =D
just hoping they gave me money or something. cos I gave them good results. =p

oooh. movie reviewss! =D

The King's Speech

8.5/10
Great movie. =D
usually it's like... struggling with basketball or football or something. now it's with stuttering! so it's new. and it's good. =]
tho that's just me. so yeah.

Black Swan
8.5/10
kind of like fight club I guess. but instead of fighting, ballet! :O
still good for me. but not for those wanting a fast paced movie.

zisce.

No comments: