Tuesday, January 4, 2011

4 days into 2011. what have youu been up to?

hello everyone! =D
so the first post of 2011. what should I post about.
excited? you better be!

Happy New Year Gif - Happy New Year!

maybe what the first week of the year brings in store for me?
suurreeee.

nothing.
absolutely, nothing.

Hula Hoop Owl Gif - Hula Hoop Owl!

cept for the trip to miri soon.
where I'll be buying more origami paper. =D
different sizes of origami paper.
wonder if I should post what I've made here...
I've made an awesome fireworks thing origami. but it'll be awesomer as a video.
so I shall learn how to make a gif. *.*
and post it up here.
remind me to!

ajeeb has gone back to soas. (ha-ha)
he's in 9A1. which is great. and is taking commerce and history as optionals.
now he's all "eh paning ajeeb eh".
after 2 days of school.
which included one day of kind of studying.
which is obviously very tiring for people like him. or maybe just him.
what. a. wuss.
but of course, him being 'paning' doesn't stop him from playing games. nooo. only walking makes him paning. or simply sitting down.
which makes total sense.
I should totally teabag him in his sleep.

Emergency Tea Bagging Gif - Emergency Tea Bagging
see more Gifs
i know it's been quite a while, but here's a movie review.
Gulliver's Travels
(this poster makes me want to paint my **** black)
7/10
originally a 6.5/10 but since jack black leads, I added a .5 in there for him. =D
nothing much, story-wise. normal adventure-gone-wrong-then-right-then-wrong-again movie.
but some of the jokes in there were absolutely hilarious. =D
ifff you get it, that is. but of course, they're all quite easy to understand.
THE movie to watch if you're planning on watching a movie around this time I guess, but I haven't watched little fockers. so yeah.

right now, we're on a harry potter movie marathon.
I've got all the movies so we're watching it from the beginning to recap what has happened.
I'd read from the books, but my mind right now cant concentrate that long from reading. =p

I cant wait to get my licenseee.
a month more to my birthday. *.*
when I'll finally be 18! yay!

question.
if you're 18, that means you're basically an adult right?
so if you like a 17 year old, who is not an adult i.e. a child, does that make you a pedophile?
if it does, then for 8 months, from february to october, I'd be a pedophile. O_O
O. M. GOD.

zisce.

No comments: