Monday, October 6, 2008

...and I hope you all had fun. =]











after about 2 weeks of planning (maybe more, I don't know), we finally celebrated the 3 6th October Birthdays!
the day started off with Kim going "hey muizz, happy birthday! who's poopy(Polly)? his birthday is today also rightt?"

I didn't know how many people were gonna come. I just asked Nad to message whoever he can since he knew most of the guys' phone numbers. x]

so yeah. I booked pizza hut blakang SKH atu from 4 till when the party ends. :D
but there's supposed to be cakes and candles on birthdays rightt? but we didn't have any.
so before I went to Gadong, I bought those tiny square cakes from Le' Apple.
One Power Rangers (for Poopy), one Spiderman (for Muizz) and one Kung-Fu Panda! (for Syat) Awesomenesss! [see above pic]
went to pizza hut straight after that to give the people there the cakes and my present. =]

so after that, I rushed over to the mall to pick up me, Syat's and Marcel's (yes, he was joining too) movie tickets and then went over to cyberpoint to start COD with the guys. :D
then after that, I went over to the mall to accompany Syat since her friend was gonna arrive late.

at about 4.15, we went over to pizza hut to celebrateee. xD
(see above pics)

the party ended at about 5.30 (and our movie started at 5.05).
Pol and Muizz loved the whole thing. specially the cakes. xD
so most of us separated after that. Us with our movie, Poopy and gang to CS and Merule and others to cyberpoint. again.

movie ended at about 7-ish.
went home at about 8.30
and now, here I am posting this. :D

many thanks to Nad who helped me inform the guys about the party, Marcel who 'supervised' while I was still at the Mall and all of the people who came. :D
Happy Birthday Guys!

zisce.

No comments: