Sunday, October 5, 2008

4th Day of Raya.













we went to...
-rumah ustaz haji kadir.
-rumah uncle azman.
-rumah uncle wandi.
-rumah babu nor/babah amin.
-rumah nini.

and the baby pics/house pics were taken at uncle wandi's house. isn't the baby freaking CUTE?! he smiled at me. his name's baby ra'idh. :D and I discovered that kaka jinab's cute little toddler is named after me; Asyraf*. cute little babies I met. x]

*note: for those of you who don't know, when I was a baby, dad named me Abdul 'Azeez Asyraf. but since the two names meant the same, he decided to split it and that Asyraf'll be my family name. hence the name Araf/Raf. :D

we cancelled the open house today. replaced it to next week. cos... I dunno. x]

so yeah. I posted this cos tomorrow's the start of school and all. and maybe I wont be going online much often and stuff. yeah...
but tomorrow's party is still on! xD

so yeah, till next time!

zisce.

No comments: