Sunday, September 21, 2008

I don't care what you might think as long as it's about me. >=]

since I am so darn bored, i'm gonna post about... stuff... :D

my elder brother left on thursday along with my mom and elder sister to UK.
he's off to Kent U.
so now, it's only dad, me, little brother and sister at home.
it's reeaaalll quiet at home without the constant banging of the drums but ah well. maybe me and ajeeb will give it a try after the exams. :D

was doing random things before this.
-i finally checked out friendster. i didn't log in tho, i used my little sister's account. heheh. looks boring and dead as usual.
-since i have nothing to do, i'm slowly uploading pics into the facebook account. the damn mass uploader is cacat and so i have to use the simple one. and i can't upload more than one picture so i am uploading the pics one by one. ah well, i have all morning to upload so what the heck. xD
-oh yes,  before he left, my brother bought a COD4 cd so now, i dont have to download the file which will take a month. :D dumb e-speed. but the graphics suck since my laptop has low RAM and i dont know what type of graphics card. that's why i wanna upgrade em along with the PC's. so i could kick ajeeb's ass in cs and COD. heheh.
-just checked how much gigs i have left on my laptop. turns out, tinggal like, 10 gigs of memory left. too much games i guess. so now, i'm removing some of them. like half life 2 and halo.

oh yes, I found out three things that people find hard to believe about me.
first of all, i AM freaking 15 years old. being tall and studying in form 5 does not necessarily mean people are old. -.-
second, i weigh freaking 45 kilos. i dont gain weight much even tho i eat a lot. so yes, extremely underweight but still as healthy as a horse. :D
third, i AINT indian. or anything related to that.
got that?

i'm getting lazier by the day. -.-
last night, I slept at 3 and i woke up at 2-ish tadi. so I almost had 12 hours of sleep. :D
but after waking up I had to rush showering cos I had tuitions in the afternoon. x]
and I seriously need to start studying. >.<>
zisce.

No comments: