Friday, September 26, 2008

another sungkai thing.

forgot to tell y'all. since si neesah had something on the 27th, she had to push forward our little outing. and it was yesterday. :D and yes, I remembered to bring the digicam. but I didn't take that much pics cos I was too busy eating and doing other stuff. :P

so I had to go to tuitions before that. merule was supposed to join but he was busy cleaning stuff at home. -.-

after tuitions, I was gonna head to cyberpoint to play COD with the guys(Marcel, Wafie and qMarule) but si syat told me she was somewhere at the mall and she was hella bored so I had to keep her company. xD


after that, then I headed to cyberpoint but marcel's play time was over so I just played with qMarule and Wafie and this other guy. sucked at first but I got better.
I got second place at the last map before we headed to coffee zone to meet up with dorang si neesah. and that was about 6.10. heheh.


so the trip from cyberpoint to coffeezone wasnt wearisome but when we arrived, the line for the buffet was hella loonnngggg.
the start of the line was so goddamn far.
but we couldn't resist a tempting 9.90 buffet offer. plus, they had the chocolate fountain! with marshmellows! *shouts like a girl. so what the heck. x]

i think we started eating at about... 6.30? yeah. and we freaking forgot to bring drinks. -.- me and marcel agreed that the mee goreng tasted like it was dipped in water before it was served.
and he dropped this jelly thing when we started eating so we laugh at him like idiots. then we started playing around with it. like idiots. heheh.
and yeah, we were so addicted to the chocolate fountain. it. was. AWESOME. xD
but marcel and me had a different view on it. one that I won't mention. :P

the girls: (L-R) Neesah, Beelah and Zee.
Idiota Marcel and qMarule
Wafie hiding behind a... glass?
The sungkai atmosphere.


food were eaten, (vigorous) comments were exchanged and alas, everyone was satisfied. :D after that, me and the guys went to cyberpoint to continue COD and the girls went to the mall.
we wanted to join the arcade thing but we already paid for 2 hours of gaming. sorry. =(

maybe I'll update again on the 6th. 3 cool things will be happening then. :D
see yaaa.

zisce.

No comments: