Friday, January 13, 2012

skulah.... napa biskita cawir ani kan....

hellooooooo people(s)!
the s depends on the number of people who reads this.
which I doubt is pretty high.
but meh.


SCHOOL HAS STARTED AGAIN.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
my first day of school started at 9-IN-THE-FREAKING-MORNING!
it was horrible I tell you. HORRIBLE!
and the pbls this semester. oh god. BORIINNGGGG.
apa tu public health. belajar pasal social classes. baiktah ambil socio tarus!
it's so wordy and essay-ey it and logic-y. stuff that my brain cannot work out well.


anyhoos, before the term started, I went over to lakeland to buy a dryer/airer/heater.
and they said it was supposed to arrive in 5-7 days.....
AND IT ARRIVED 2 DAYS AGO!
look at that. dries all my socks and shirts and towels and undies.... NO LOOKING AT MY UNDIES.

i think i wash my socks too much




woohooooooo!
its the bestest. now all my clothes are dried after washing.
usually I have to hang like, 5 pieces of clothing and it might not even dry out through the night!
with this, EVERYTHING is dried!
it's AMAZING.
best purchase so far.
until I get a ps3 that is. eheheheh.


my plan for this month is to save up 200 so that next month (february... which incidentally contains my birthday) I'll have enough money to get myself a gift!
it'll be the first birthday I'll spend without my family.
inda lagi kana bawa makan luaarrr.
or kana surprise with cakeeee.
and maybe presents. :(
no matter. it'll still be an AWESOME birthday because I'll celebrate it withhhhh.... MYSELF.
because who else would know me well enough to know what I like the most, riiigghhtt? =D


oh welllll.
awesome thing about it is that it'll be on a sunday! =D
wheeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.


i donts have class tomorrowwwsssss.
so now I'm chilling for a day. tomorrow I'll work a bit so that my weekend will be empty-ish.
yay for productivity!


zisce.

No comments: