Wednesday, February 16, 2011

and now my adulthood starts.

hello peoples!

so I've been pretty busy with the applications to unis.
I've been driven around to photocopy stuff, to send stuff, to ask stuff.
but have no fear!
cos soon I will have.... a license! =D
just got my provisional license, whatever that is.
it's ugly.
but with it, I can legally drive on roads!
and behind it are the vehicles which I can, and hopefully will drive. =D
which includes:
penggelek jalan/road roller
bas omni bermoto satu tingkat/motor omnibus single deck
traktor beroda/wheeled tractor
otosikal dan motosikal/autocycle and motorcycle
teksi/taxicab

which means that licenses areee.... AWESOME!
did you know taxis are not normal cars? they're a category of their own? like buses. cool.

so soon, I shall start studying road rules. how fascinating.
then I shall take the exam.
then I shall pass.
then I shall learn how to comandeer an automated vehicle.
and the rest shall be history.

as for my future, I do hope I go to the uk, but I don't mind staying in brunei as well. as long as I get to become a doctor. =D

till later then.
cheerio!

zisce.

No comments: