Sunday, June 29, 2008

Last day of the hols.

well, say goodbye to your last moments of freedom form 5s.
after this, yes there will be the 3rd term hols but WE won't be chilling. noooo. WE will be stuck with books! but mark my words, we WILL have the last laugh. X)

anyways, off to what I'm supposed to talk about.

Black Arcane v.s Nad's Brother's Team. (yes, I don't know their team name.)


this time, we played against a form 6 team! sitaie wah sorang satu. :p
played arah Harun's.
we were supposed to meet up at 12. they had extra classes so they just walked from school when it finished. I, on the other hand, didn't have extras. And I woke up at 11.45 because of a message from si Muizz. :D So I rushed showering, wore the jersey, brought the phone, money and the digicam and off I went. x]

the opposition mainly consisted of ex-soas guys so it was a good, friendly match. :D
our starting team was me, Khaliq, Izzul, Muizz and Nadzuan.
I almost scored the opening goal after just a few minutes of futsal playing.
The ball I shot deflected off the keeper, hit my knee, went in between the keeper's legs and almost went in the goal. But the keeper saved it. Daannngggg.
Then the other team scored. Twice. Mental tarus si nad. haa-hhaaaaa.

We sucked in the early moments of the game. Scoring little and having little ball possesion.
We ruled the last moments of the game tho. When me and Muizz became the keepers. :D
Muizz saved lots of shots and a penalty shot. Some went in tho. 3 or 4 goals.
I saved all of the shots. and stopped some crucial passes. No goals went in. :DD

Muizz was the player of the match for me. He scored twice. One was when he was keeper! He saved this weak shot, then dribbled the ball to the other side and scored. Just like that. *applause.

I was like the cheerleader of the team. I think. Kept on cheering and everything. Weird.

We lost in the end. 18-15. Goals were scored by Muizz, Zaki, Ahmad, Khaliq, Izzul and sapakah lagi tu. Don't remember. x)

Don't know if I'll still update the blog after this. Maybe after the prize presentation for the essay thing I will. IF I remember to bring my digicam, that is. :D Will be on the 1st of July. (:

zisce.

No comments: