Thursday, September 2, 2010

time to RELAAAAAX.



helleww. =D
ecstatic today cos it's the START OF THE FREAKING HOLIDAYS.
wheeeeeeeeeeeee.
and I've only gone back to school for like, 3 days since my study leave. =D

BUT. I've got chemistry extra classes on saturday, monday, tuesday and wednesday.
FOR 3 HOURS.
andd I've got maths tuitions from monday up to thursday.
the only downside to my holidays.

upside isss....
no more school! =D
probably having a sleepover soon. which is greaattt.
and on sunday, ada a reunion for us 5sci1s. =DD
which is something we've been looking forward to.


and and, get this! (adeeb style)
last day of school, last class was maths. and less than half of the people came rightt.
so at the end of the class, my teacher told some of us our predicted grades. kind of like an official statement of 'what this student will get during his/her A level exam' to cambridge.
and she gave me an A! =DDD
me! an idiot. who's always noisy in her class.
I respect you teacher. I respect you, a lot.

over the holidays, I might go watch a few movies and stuff. so I might give some reviews. and also, I might not be updating due to an extreme case of holiday laziness. =D

speaking of which.

The Expendables.

6.5/10
Awesome cast, but awesome movie?
not in my eyes.
I say A-team is better.
but I do salute the huge number of awesome actors in it. there's also a cameo by arnold schwarzenegger and bruce willis. kewleyoz.
but, if you're out and you wanna watch a movie, go watch...

Grown Ups


9/10
Very funny.
and I like the cast too. =D
I recommend watching it. =]

zisce.

No comments: