Wednesday, September 8, 2010

almost time for lots of money making!

hello everybody.

it's almost rayaaaaa! =D
are you excited?
am I excited?
YOU BET I AM.
I AM THIS EXCITED.

funny gifs - Peanut Butter Jelly Time
see more Señor Gif

=D
butt, I still have a day of tuition and extra class left.
so tired of it.
but I sorta need it. it's my only revision.
now I'm dead afraid of bio.
cos I suck in bio.

A levels are closing innnn.
they're gonna make me wet my pants.
(that's what she said)
totally gonna study like a bookworm when holidays are over.
cos I wanna do my medicinee.
so I can be a doctorr.
so I'll be rich. heheheh.


after the exams tho, I'm gonna go crazy and rock my ass off!

till the results come out, that is.
when that day comes, I'll probably get a heart attack.
which is kind of ironic, for a dude who wants to be a cardiothoracist. =D

zisce.

No comments: